The Student Room Group

ten traffic street nottingham accom

hi guys
i like the look of ten traffic street but i can’t find any reviews on what it’s like
please help
I think that’s because this accommodation is new for Sept 2022 so there hasn’t been anyone staying there previously?? Not 100% sure. I only heard of this accom yesterday
Yeah I’ve booked this accom , it’s new so there’s no reviews, you just have to take the risk , plus for me it’s cheaper than all the other nice accoms. That’s why I choose it. Going to first year by the way
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I’ve booked this accom , it’s new so there’s no reviews, you just have to take the risk , plus for me it’s cheaper than all the other nice accoms. That’s why I choose it. Going to first year by the way

I’m applying to is there like a group chat for this accommodation?
Original post by Anonymous

I've also booked this accom, gonna book a viewing to have a look at the place but so far its appealing! First year here too
Let me know how the viewing goes !
we can make one for it..are you going to trent or notts??
Reply 7
Hey guys, I’m looking for a someone to take over my tenancy at the Ten Traffic Street accommodation. Here are the details:

Room details:
- Prestige Student Living Ten Traffic Street accommodation (brand new accommodation being built for Sep 2022)
- £199 per week, 51 week tenancy (10 Sep 2022 to 02 Sep 2023)
- studio (en-suite + kitchen)

Amenities provided in accommodation:
- common room
- fitness studio
- cinema
- games room
- roof terrace
- study area
- bike storage
- wifi
- laundry room
- outdoor courtyard

Other perks:
- close to city center
- close to Tesco Express & Co-op
- close to Nottingham train station (can take tram to UoN here)

If you are interested in taking over my tenancy at this accommodation, please message me. Thank you.
Original post by anon (:
Hey guys, I’m looking for a someone to take over my tenancy at the Ten Traffic Street accommodation. Here are the details:

Room details:
- Prestige Student Living Ten Traffic Street accommodation (brand new accommodation being built for Sep 2022)
- £199 per week, 51 week tenancy (10 Sep 2022 to 02 Sep 2023)
- studio (en-suite + kitchen)

Amenities provided in accommodation:
- common room
- fitness studio
- cinema
- games room
- roof terrace
- study area
- bike storage
- wifi
- laundry room
- outdoor courtyard

Other perks:
- close to city center
- close to Tesco Express & Co-op
- close to Nottingham train station (can take tram to UoN here)

If you are interested in taking over my tenancy at this accommodation, please message me. Thank you.

How come you’re getting rid of it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending