The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

kcl accom 2023

could anyone with access to the kings accom portal lmk if there are still any rooms available (preferably the cheaper ones) since i’m still waiting for the invite 😅
Reply 1
there are only Angel lane ensuite rooms at the moment ( i think they are among the cheapest ones but a bit far from central London) . I was hoping to book stamford street appartements or great dover street but I haven't seen any so far : (
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Keyyy
there are only Angel lane ensuite rooms at the moment ( i think they are among the cheapest ones but a bit far from central London) . I was hoping to book stamford street appartements or great dover street but I haven't seen any so far : (

oh :< i’d be at guys campus so angel lane is a bit far and there’d be no point in living there since i only live 30 mins away from campus anyway but i just wanted the living out experience lol. btw do u know how long i’ll have to wait to be able to access the portal? also don’t lose hope, new ssa/gds rooms may become available if other people swap!
Reply 3
i think it took two or three working days to access the accom portal.
i'll be at strand campus next year so angel lane is way too far. i really hope new rooms become available, fingers crossed i guess.
Reply 4
i was able to access the portal today but there was only angel lane rooms sighhh. id really like a GDS room so i’ll keep checking everyday. i hope u get the room u want too!!
Original post by Anonymous
i was able to access the portal today but there was only angel lane rooms sighhh. id really like a GDS room so i’ll keep checking everyday. i hope u get the room u want too!!

hey op is this for KAAS portal or the non-KAAS portal?? I'm currently waiting for my invite to access the portal ;-;
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 6
Original post by sprinkledcheese
hey op is this for KAAS portal or the non-KAAS portal?? I'm currently waiting for my invite to access the portal ;-;

hello! i just saw u on a different thread about the kcl accoms haha. that was for the non-KAAS portal and rn there’s 8 angel lane rooms available

Quick Reply

Latest