The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham accomodation help!!!

Hello!

I'm re-applying for accoms cause of an issue I had with another (tbf it was my bad but lmao) I'm trying to find accommodations which are provided explicitly by the UON (so no third parties like Student Roost) but only found Dagfa House (which is already fully booked so :/) I scoured their main website plus their Accommodations portal but genuinely can't find anything other than Dagfa and Ancaster Hall, I think I may have skipped past the part where they mention it but if anyone knows the list of all UON accoms or where to find that list it would be of great help.

I am looking specifically for UON only accoms because the UON accom team e-mailed me that they are the only accommodations which don't require a deposit (I'm avoiding paying deposits because the last time I applied to a third party accom I had a week limit to pay it which wouldn't have been able to pay in time)

Also, if anyone who has applied to third party accoms could tell me if they had to pay deposits immediately for theirs or are able to wait until after Result's Day, that would be of immense help, but ofc you dont have to

Any reply is appreciated!!
(I have emailed the Notts team already but they haven't gotten back to me yet :frown: )
Reply 1
I can relate your issue with the problem I had looking for accommodation in the same area. I hope you overcome the challenges and get the accom you need asap.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Focuspoint
I can relate your issue with the problem I had looking for accommodation in the same area. I hope you overcome the challenges and get the accom you need asap.

Thank you! If you don't mind me asking how did you overcome your issues
Reply 3
Original post by don.aj444
Thank you! If you don't mind me asking how did you overcome your issues

Pm me and I will give you some suggestions on how to go about the hurdles
Reply 4
Pm me and I will give you some suggestions on how to go about the hurdles

Okay!
Reply 5
I have a challenge in replying the pm. You could get me on my email- [email protected]
Reply 6
I have a challenge in replying the pm. You could get me on my email- [email protected]

Oh, alright!
Reply 7
Oh, alright!

Okay
Reply 8
Hello!

I'm re-applying for accoms cause of an issue I had with another (tbf it was my bad but lmao) I'm trying to find accommodations which are provided explicitly by the UON (so no third parties like Student Roost) but only found Dagfa House (which is already fully booked so :/) I scoured their main website plus their Accommodations portal but genuinely can't find anything other than Dagfa and Ancaster Hall, I think I may have skipped past the part where they mention it but if anyone knows the list of all UON accoms or where to find that list it would be of great help.

I am looking specifically for UON only accoms because the UON accom team e-mailed me that they are the only accommodations which don't require a deposit (I'm avoiding paying deposits because the last time I applied to a third party accom I had a week limit to pay it which wouldn't have been able to pay in time)

Also, if anyone who has applied to third party accoms could tell me if they had to pay deposits immediately for theirs or are able to wait until after Result's Day, that would be of immense help, but ofc you dont have to

(I have emailed the Notts team already but they haven't gotten back to me yet :frown: )

I have accomodation available, ensuite studio at Broadgate park which is a UoN accomodation. Deposit is required a week before you move in.
Reply 9
Original post by Ndhxxxxl
I have accomodation available, ensuite studio at Broadgate park which is a UoN accomodation. Deposit is required a week before you move in.

Ha well I didin't even get into Notts lol but good luck!
Hello!

hi i have a uon accom if u r still intrested as i need to leave

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending