The Student Room Group

Isaac physics SPC 2022

Anyone thinking of doing the challenge this year? How many questions have you guys did?
I've done like 5 at C3, 60 at C2 and about 100 at C1 with another 200 at the practice level which don't count towards being selected. I hope to do about 150 C2 questions by the deadline but that might be a bit optimistic, I find C3 way too hard and time consuming. I found out about the challenge very late and regret not having done questions earlier as I began doing Isaac questions more seriously only at the end of February :frown:
Ive done 400. 56 C3 160 C2, 184 C1. How many have you guys done?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
I've done 243 C1, 240 C2, and 66 C3. I started very early though, around October, so I had a lot of time to think about the more challenging C3 questions. Isaac Physics does state though that students admitted last year attempted around 300 questions each, so 300+ should give a good chance of getting admitted into the program.
Reply 4
I started in late March so I decided to approach it differently. I focused on doing C1-3 in further A and Early University ~50 in total. But over the last few days, I did some of the A-level q's and got to 150. Hopefully the point system favours the harder q's by a lot lol.
Wow that so many lol
Saw someone on another thread did near 600 and had a 150 day streak.

Original post by Ruben 319
Wow that so many lol
Reply 7
Original post by Ninjago120
Saw someone on another thread did near 600 and had a 150 day streak.

lmaooooo
ugh I'm having a total meltdown because I didn't know Practice questions didn't count at all, so I'm only on 132 challenge questions and it's passed the deadline now so I don't think I'm getting in.
Reply 10
damn, those are a lot of q's, anyways... Imma blame my failure on the fact I'm an ib student.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 11
Have any of you heard back from them regarding the results?
Yh they were released yesterday
I don’t think they have contacted people who didn’t get in yet
Original post by pbzuko
I've done 243 C1, 240 C2, and 66 C3. I started very early though, around October, so I had a lot of time to think about the more challenging C3 questions. Isaac Physics does state though that students admitted last year attempted around 300 questions each, so 300+ should give a good chance of getting admitted into the program.

Did you get in? I sure hope so you put so much work in
Original post by pbzuko

That’s actually crazy, did you get in? I really hope so
Reply 16
Original post by ryanlim120405
Ive done 400. 56 C3 160 C2, 184 C1. How many have you guys done?

Hey did you manage to get on the residential with these stats?

Quick Reply

Latest