The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

University Of East london Admission Information

Hello everyone,
Hope you are doing well!!
1-I'm Umair from Pakistan. I have done my graduation with 3.24 cgpa (84%).
Recently I got Conditional offer letter for May Intake 2022 from UEL with 2000 scholarship (International student scholarship). I have a all the documents which is mentioned in conditions except my English language requirements. I want to do PTE exam but due to unavailability of seats i can not appear yet and im not ready for ielts.

2- Can there any other scholarship available for me ?

3- If i will not appear in Exam due to seats un availability can i get these offer in September intake or any other option for me in may intake .

waiting for your helpful response!!
Thanks
Hello Umair!

I think that the Admissions and Applicant Enquiries will be able to help you further with this. You can send them an email on this email address: [email protected] or call them on this number: +44 (0) 20 8223 3333. For international scholarships, you can send an email to the International Office on [email protected].

I hope that this helps :smile:

-Apostolos
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
If there is anyone out there who needs help with A-Level History, Politics or English Literature, please feel free to PM and I can share with you some online resources which really helped me when I was studying for those subjects myself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending