The Student Room Group

University of Amsterdam (UvA) - MA Museum Studies (Heritage Studies)

Has anyone here applied for the above programme this year or previous years? Or anyone who has applied for similar programmes that require interviews before as well?

I have submitted the application in Feb, after all those preliminary checks of identity and English proficiency, it finally turned to "Admission Decision" last weekend. It's been torture since I have received offers from UK universities already, but Amsterdam remains my top choice...

Please share your similar experience and let's chat! Thanks!
Reply 1
Hey! I applied to the same course in March and I've been going through the same thing! I've heard back from my UK choices but the Amsterdam portal has been stuck at "Admission Decision" for weeks. I'm really worried at this point because there's also an interview procedure due.
Have you heard from them yet?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by MahitaV
Hey! I applied to the same course in March and I've been going through the same thing! I've heard back from my UK choices but the Amsterdam portal has been stuck at "Admission Decision" for weeks. I'm really worried at this point because there's also an interview procedure due.
Have you heard from them yet?

I received the letter of rejection last week. Have you got any replies from them?
Reply 3
Hi, i hope everything worked out for you in the end. Just curious on how hard it is to be accepted into UvA?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending