The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 (Higher Tier) 8463/1H - 9 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

I’m so mad at the LED question, I accidentally put only one arrow coming off it instead of 2 >:[ I should have revised circuits just in case *sigh*
Reply 81
did anyone get like 0.11A for one question and 1.41x10 to the power of 9 for another
Original post by Hais22
How did you get that

You had to work out GPE

Then use equation

Energy transfered = power x time

And convert 175cm to 1.75m
Original post by Jdubs323
yes had to square root 36 after finding the speed

Nice 6 marks tbh 😃
Original post by KJ_05
did anyone get like 0.11A for one question and 1.41x10 to the power of 9 for another

Ye I got the 0.11a for one of them
Reply 85
Original post by cjh________
735W

How did u work it out?
Reply 86
Ahhh I see I didn’t convert
Original post by Slipperystudent1
You had to work out GPE

Then use equation

Energy transfered = power x time

And convert 175cm to 1.75m
Did anyone remember the wind turbine calculation question answer? I couldn’t remember if mA was 1000amps or 1000000 amps
Reply 88
Original post by Samovar
Did anyone remember the wind turbine calculation question answer? I couldn’t remember if mA was 1000amps or 1000000 amps

Think it’s millisn as a thousand would be kJ
Original post by Samovar

Reply 90
Original post by Samovar

the answer was 1200 i think
5 mark question on radiation ??? I know it wasn’t in the advanced info but that certainly wasn’t a ‘low tariff question’
everyone said it was 3.6 you had to square
Original post by JANBOZ06
Did anyone get 745 W Or something for one of the questions?

Yep!!
Original post by KJ_05

yh I got both
At this point yall…forget the advance info lmaooo for all my other exams I’ll be revising everything. 😭
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 96
Original post by cjh________
yh I got both

Which one is 1.41 for
Original post by SCh23
Why on Earth did they put circuits in???

Ik - series and parallel as well as the lamp q ??? It explicitly stated these weren’t coming up !
Original post by lilyyy129
5 mark question on radiation ??? I know it wasn’t in the advanced info but that certainly wasn’t a ‘low tariff question’

Exactly bruh what was the advanced info ????
Making a MASSIVE Complaint to AQA! Circuit is not an Major focus, and they put on their own assessed sheet that circuit will not be included. WTF? My sister has lost it, completely!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending