The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

University of Sunderland Applicant Thread 2023

Scroll to see replies

hiii i got an offer for forensic psychology (: is there anyone else studying something similar ??1 or even a sunderland applicant gc
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Original post by Hasbo2005
I just got an offer for 120 UCAS points!!! I got 2 offers today which is very surprising!

Congratulations!
Original post by lucyyyheart
hiii i got an offer for forensic psychology (: is there anyone else studying something similar ??1 or even a sunderland applicant gc

Congratulations!
If you have any questions about your next steps, feel free to reach out :smile:
Reply 23
Hii! im going to be studying Esports Event Management, is anyone else studying it / something similiar? <33
Original post by Velf
Hii! im going to be studying Esports Event Management, is anyone else studying it / something similiar? <33

Exciting!
Feel free to join our FB Freshers group here :smile:
Hi
Looking at accommodation- is there any hall more preferable for medics/nearer to their campus?
Thank you
Original post by Hasbo2005
I just got an offer for 120 UCAS points!!! I got 2 offers today which is very surprising!

Congratulations!
Be sure to reach out if you have any questions about the course or life at Sunderland :smile:
Hello

I got a conditional Postgraduate offer (MSc) and a link to a CAS Shield which I have already started filling my information. I am yet to pay the deposit because of some banking problems. I am an international student I would like to know, Can I complete the CAS Shield without information on the date of my Initial Deposit?
Hey, I’m going to be doing law. Are there any group chats for Sunderland uni at all?
Original post by austin.imark
Hello

I got a conditional Postgraduate offer (MSc) and a link to a CAS Shield which I have already started filling my information. I am yet to pay the deposit because of some banking problems. I am an international student I would like to know, Can I complete the CAS Shield without information on the date of my Initial Deposit?

Hi there,
You can find out all about the financial evidence required here
Original post by Rachael0902
Hey, I’m going to be doing law. Are there any group chats for Sunderland uni at all?

Congratulations on securing your offer.
Here is a link to our Facebook Freshers group which many applicants set up their own course-related groups :smile:
Reply 31
Any GC for September 2023 freshers?
Original post by KyleBurnip

You can join our Facebook Freshers group here
Reply 33
Original post by UniversityOfSunderland
You can join our Facebook Freshers group here

Just waiting for my request to be accepted
Congratulations on securing your offer.
Here is a link to our Facebook Freshers group which many applicants set up their own course-related groups :smile:

Can my request be accepted please
Can my request be accepted please

All recent requests have now been accepted :smile:
Reply 36
All recent requests have now been accepted :smile:

Mine is still pending, I applied to join the group a while back now

There’s a few on Facebook messenger
Reply 38
There’s a few on Facebook messenger

Got the invite for any of them by any chance?
Got the invite for any of them by any chance?

It won’t let my attach the links but if you join the two groups on Facebook. Ones called Sunderland university official freshers and the other is called Sunderland university freshers 2023-2024. You can find the group chats on them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending