The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

University of Sunderland Applicant Thread 2023

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Sunderland for 2023!

Comment below with what course are you applying for and how you are feeling overall and find your fellow applicants.

Scroll to see replies

I was wondering how long does it take to issue the CAS for international students after completing the CAS form and all the documents? it's been almost a month and I didn't get any response.
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Original post by Sarah Salem
I was wondering how long does it take to issue the CAS for international students after completing the CAS form and all the documents? it's been almost a month and I didn't get any response.

You can contact the Immigration Compliance team if you are an applicant, and have questions about all the steps you need to take in order to be issued a CAS from the University of Sunderland. You can contact them in the following ways:

Phone: +44 (0) 191 515 2777
Email: [email protected]
(Original post by UniversityOfSunderland)This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Sunderland for 2023!

Comment below with what course are you applying for and how you are feeling overall and find your fellow applicants.

Hi, I'm interested in doing medicine at sunderland and have seen the application process involves a numeracy test. Could you provide any more insight into what this test might entaill [topic steers, past papers etc]. Any help is much appreciated
Original post by someonerandom23
(Original post by UniversityOfSunderland)This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Sunderland for 2023!

Hi, I'm interested in doing medicine at sunderland and have seen the application process involves a numeracy test. Could you provide any more insight into what this test might entaill [topic steers, past papers etc]. Any help is much appreciated

That’s a good idea, I’m starting in January and will study media production Ma, anyone studying this course?
Reply 5
Original post by UniversityOfSunderland
This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Sunderland for 2023!

MA Media Production Jan 23, though it would be really great if I could speak to a current student enrolled on this program.
Reply 6
That’s a good idea, I’m starting in January and will study media production Ma, anyone studying this course?

Congratulations, I have applied to MA Media Production as well but I'm yet to receive an offer.
Original post by KarimB
Congratulations, I have applied to MA Media Production as well but I'm yet to receive an offer.

Oh that’s great! Prayers you get it very soon. We can get to know each other if you like it’ll be nice to have a friendly face on the first day ☺️
Reply 8
Oh that’s great! Prayers you get it very soon. We can get to know each other if you like it’ll be nice to have a friendly face on the first day ☺️

Hopefully, sent my application last week. It will be great yeah. I cannot PM you though, new profile.
Original post by KarimB
Hopefully, sent my application last week. It will be great yeah. I cannot PM you though, new profile.

Unfortunately I can’t pm you too idk why, what abt WhatsApp? Or Instagram?
Reply 10
Unfortunately I can’t pm you too idk why, what abt WhatsApp? Or Instagram?

Probably because my profile is new. Instagram:
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi,

I applied to medicine in Sunderland through UCAS and have submitted my application. I got an email from all my other four options saying that they have recieved my application and that it is being processed. I have not heard back from Sunderland however, is anyone also in this position? What can I do to check? Any guidance is appreciated.
Reply 12
Original post by tsr_qwertyuiop
Hi,

I applied to medicine in Sunderland through UCAS and have submitted my application. I got an email from all my other four options saying that they have recieved my application and that it is being processed. I have not heard back from Sunderland however, is anyone also in this position? What can I do to check? Any guidance is appreciated.

You will receive this week.
Original post by someonerandom23

Hi there,
You may find this video useful, especially from 3:00 onwards :smile:
Original post by tsr_qwertyuiop
Hi,

Hi,
You can contact our Medicine Admissions team on [email protected] :smile:
Hi… I’m wondering if Sunderland are in a position to confirm whether or not there will be a reduced amount of offers given this year?
My final offer came from Sunderland, with the wrong subject and a foundation year despite on track to exceed entry requirements for Pharmacy. :confused:

It’s no skin off my back as I have offers from what I’d consider better rated universities, fair to say I won’t be choosing them any time soon. :biggrin:
Original post by dooties
My final offer came from Sunderland, with the wrong subject and a foundation year despite on track to exceed entry requirements for Pharmacy. :confused:

It’s no skin off my back as I have offers from what I’d consider better rated universities, fair to say I won’t be choosing them any time soon. :biggrin:

Hi there,
Our admissions team will be happy to look into this for you if you did want to progress with your application, they can be contacted on [email protected] / 0191 515 2077
Hey there, I'm sending in my application next week for Accounting and Finance. How long does it tend to take for an offer? thanks.
I just got an offer for 120 UCAS points!!! I got 2 offers today which is very surprising!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending