The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

University of Sunderland Applicant Thread 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rachael0902
It won’t let my attach the links but if you join the two groups on Facebook. Ones called Sunderland university official freshers and the other is called Sunderland university freshers 2023-2024. You can find the group chats on them

Please note only the freshers group we are affiliated and admin is our official one linked here
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by UniversityOfSunderland
This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Sunderland for 2023!

Comment below with what course are you applying for and how you are feeling overall and find your fellow applicants.

How to get access to my cas shield after I changed my email due to hacking of my previous email . My new email has already been updated on the core system but I don't have access to cas shield to complete the necessary documents
Original post by Vera21
How to get access to my cas shield after I changed my email due to hacking of my previous email . My new email has already been updated on the core system but I don't have access to cas shield to complete the necessary documents

Please contact our Immigration Compliance Team for insight on how to do this, they can be contacted on [email protected]
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending