The Student Room Group

OCR A Level Physics Exploring physics H556/02 - 10 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

im ****ed
any last minute tips people i need all the help i can get
im begging you
I revised most for paper 1 because it was first and even that didn't go well. I don't know what is gonna happen today.
i am so screwed
we got this guys bang out past paper questions right now or revise topics ur unsure of
is anyone there
i am here and i am getting nervous pees
How did the exam go?
Original post by Mythical Pingu
How did the exam go?

Not good
How did the exam go?

I found it quite hard :frown: I know I messed up on the first paper so I really wanted to do better on this one, but I found the multiple choice suuperr hard, and like, the one markers on the capacitors section where it asked how voltage and energy stored would change etc, and other one markers.
I’m not confident at all… I literally looked at gamma cameras just before going in and still totally blanked at what scintillators did LMAO. I think the 6 markers went okay tho, and most calculations went okay, so maybe I’m just focusing too much on the 1 markers I flopped so I have the impression of doing worse than I actually did…
(edited 1 year ago)
I thiught it was pretty good and I liked the 6 markers but I feel like I flopped the multiple choice and one markers
like shite. My brain couldn't focus and I could barely answer the questions. Paper 1 was not bad but I definitely flopped paper 2. I wanna cry. I will definitely not go to uni haha.

How did the exam go?
How did the exam go?

AMAZING, i dont think I got any of the calculations wrong tbh
Original post by mommymilkers
I thiught it was pretty good and I liked the 6 markers but I feel like I flopped the multiple choice and one markers

yeah the multiple-choice was difficult I agree.
Original post by waleed15

That exam was amazing
I hated it. Especially the capacitors question. And the last question - I had no idea what the hell that 3 mark calculation from the graph about intensity and energy was even asking tbh. What will the boundaries be like?
Original post by waleed15

The only calculation I didn’t get was the last one, time exposed to the radiation of energy 2.6J at distance 1cm
Original post by Ameister69
That exam was amazing

Since you 2 bunnies are so confident, would you be able to tell me what you got for the 3 one markers on the capacitor. I think I got 0.5, 2, 2.
Also, what about the reason for the dust in the tube moving towards the nodes or antinodes (cant remember which)? I had a hard time trying to phrase that. Well done on the exam.
Original post by Rhys_M
I hated it. Especially the capacitors question. And the last question - I had no idea what the hell that 3 mark calculation from the graph about intensity and energy was even asking tbh. What will the boundaries be like?

Apparently they’re gonna be lower than 2019 but higher than 2021. Not sure how much higher tho
Original post by Alu1337
Since you 2 bunnies are so confident, would you be able to tell me what you got for the 3 one markers on the capacitor. I think I got 0.5, 2, 2.
Also, what about the reason for the dust in the tube moving towards the nodes or antinodes (cant remember which)? I had a hard time trying to phrase that. Well done on the exam.

I got the same my friend, only values that made sense to me if you look at the equations

Also said the dust collected at antibodies so there was no force acting on them… now that I think about it, probably should have said something about them vibrating at antinodes
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending