The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Sociology Paper 3 7192/3 - 13 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 11RZ
surely an a* will be no more than 60 a paper (if they stick to the grade boundaries being lower this year) ?

i hope its something like 58

i think i did very well but im scared the examiners will mark harsh or maybe i think i did better than i have lol need that a*

it may be similar to 58 and lower for paper 2 (as per my teacher)
Original post by Sophie47
advanced info says the 30 marker for crime could be on theories on crime (functionalism, realists, marxism etc), or it could be on surveillance, punishment and victims i think

since you've done the paper last year can you please tell me whats the 30 marker for the crime and deviance paper thanks :wink:
Original post by mariamaelmz
since you've done the paper last year can you please tell me whats the 30 marker for the crime and deviance paper thanks :wink:

If I remember correctly it was on theories of crime (AQA), I have a feeling it was on Marxism, however do not quote me on that, Ive tried to forget about as much sociology as possible since moving onto university lol. Therefore I doubt you will have a theory question this year (although its not impossible), they normally change the theme of the question each year. If you look through your exam boards past papers which you can find online, have a flick through and look what questions have come up recently, it is quite rare that they will ask the same type of question twice. Hope this helps
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 303
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows the questions that came up for any of the papers in the 2022 paper. I don't have access as i'm not attached to a school learning online.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending