The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Sociology Paper 3 7192/3 - 13 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bumblebee03
“crime, deviance, social order and social control

the social distribution of crime and deviance by ethnicity, gender and social class, including recent patterns and trends in crime

globalisation and crime in contemporary society; the media and crime; green crime; human rights and state crimes

crime control, surveillance, prevention and punishment, victims, and the role of the criminal justice system and other agencies.”
that’s the spec so the question will come from the first bit which i’m pretty sure us theories of crime

Agreed. It must be theories otherwise it would’ve said one of the other section titles in the advanced info.
Reply 41

the social distribution of crime and deviance by ethnicity, gender and social class, including recent patterns and trends in crime

globalisation and crime in contemporary society; the media and crime; green crime; human rights and state crimes

crime control, surveillance, prevention and punishment, victims, and the role of the criminal justice system and other agencies.”
that’s the spec so the question will come from the first bit which i’m pretty sure us theories of crime

ok that would make sense, thankss
Could our 30 marker maybe be on punishment surveillance etc as well ?
Original post by Olivia.56

it cant be on surveillance as it has already come up. however it could be mentioned in the item

no because that is a different part of the spec
Can someone please tell me what the 2021 questions were
i’m freaking out for paper 3 haven’t done it as a mock nor had much practice ahhh
Original post by cheesetoasties1
The 20 markers literally did fit the advanced info... thats on you if you didn't revise properly

I don't know what sections you did, but the info did not fit. I had revised enough to answer them but the point is, they shouldn't have been the 20 markers.
They gave the additional info to help aid the focus of revision for those questions and nothing about it came up, even my teachers complained about it.

wait lol do we have to learn that for the advanced info? im confused now.. i was told its just theories
Reply 49
Does anyone have a list of predicted questions based on the advance information?
Original post by khushi.xo
wait lol do we have to learn that for the advanced info? im confused now.. i was told its just theories

the advanced info is really vague so it could be a combination of different things, just revise everything and maybe focus on theories and social order and social control but do revise everything to make sure you can construct a 20 marker on any topic.

At this point, i won't advice to solely follow the advanced info when it doesn't even elaborate and people are just making assumptions on what would be on there so help your self have an open mind so you won't be shocked.
Original post by orion reid
the advanced info is really vague so it could be a combination of different things, just revise everything and maybe focus on theories and social order and social control but do revise everything to make sure you can construct a 20 marker on any topic.

At this point, i won't advice to solely follow the advanced info when it doesn't even elaborate and people are just making assumptions on what would be on there so help your self have an open mind so you won't be shocked.

Yes you are right! thank you xx
Does anyone have the 2021 paper 3 questions
Original post by inspiredstudy123
Does anyone have the 2021 paper 3 questions

I do - they are along these lines!

4- nature of capitalism causes crime
6-gender differences in level of recorded crime
10- 2 ways media leads to an increase in crime
30- evaluate the view that differences in crime rates between ethnic groups are a result of the way the CJS operates

10- 2 perspectives for social policy in society
20-theoretical factors are the most important in a sociologists choice of research

Hope this helps!
Reply 54
Original post by Astudy

30- evaluate the view that differences in crime rates between ethnic groups are a result of the way the CJS operates

20-theoretical factors are the most important in a sociologists choice of research

Hope this helps!

Damn I would’ve loved to have this paper 😂
Reply 55
does anyone have any predicted questions /possible questions based on advance info for theory and methods+c&d
Original post by Astudy

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much for replying! xx
Original post by inspiredstudy123
Thank you so much for replying! xx

You’re welcome xx
Does symbolic interactionism come under social action theory ?
Does symbolic interactionism come under social action theory ?

Yess

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending