The Student Room Group

The Med School Blog

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KA_P
Wow it's cheaper? I wanted to buy tech in India thinking it'd be cheaper but Apple especially us the same price if not more expensive 😭

It was the last time I checked, no idea why lol. I’d have thought it would be the other way round if anything
Original post by IBkidinthecorner
I can’t believe I didn’t know about this omg! I was gonna be ‘smart’ and buy my new Mac in NZ because for some reason Apple products are cheaper over there 🤷*♀️

Really? I see the UK as an expensive place to buy apple products. They're a lot cheaper in East Asia :lol:
Original post by hungrysalamander
Really? I see the UK as an expensive place to buy apple products. They're a lot cheaper in East Asia :lol:

It’s weird how they cost different amounts in different countries

Taxes. An ipad air is cheaper in Singapore by £100 compared to the UK but I think the student discount only works in the country you're studying in.
Yeah literally. Ahaha possibly or maybe because in NZ we don’t have many (or any? Idk) Apple stores
Taxes. An ipad air is cheaper in Singapore by £100 compared to the UK but I think the student discount only works in the country you're studying in.

Ah ok that makes sense. Yeah I’d assume the student discount only works in the UK. I’m really looking forward to getting a new computer lol - my current MacBook Air will be 7 years old come September! :rofl:

I put it down to delivery charges 🙈
Original post by KA_P

Apple products are indeed made in East Asia :rofl:
Really? :eek: is that through unidays?
Apple products are indeed made in East Asia :rofl:

:lol:
Original post by KA_P

But NZ is so far away from anywhere lol - you should see how much you have to pay to get something delivered off Amazon 😭
But NZ is so far away from anywhere lol - you should see how much you have to pay to get something delivered off Amazon 😭

That's so true 😭 maybe it's an exception to the rule :tongue:
You are a Pathan??? Same here! I can speak and understand fluently but can’t read or write it.
YEP. I’m from Pakistan 😌 you??
I've updated the first post! :woo:

[scroll]Click below to see the official TSR Med Student Society's thread![/scroll]

It's already on Part 6. We can join the society once we're officially current medical students (after we start attending uni)

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4201194

Tags of Medical Wisdom:

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)
Oooo well I think the better word is “Pukhtoon” I hope I spelt that correct🥴

Uhm tribe - no idea 😂
Original post by KA_P
I've updated the first post! :woo:

[scroll]Click below to see the official TSR Med Student Society's thread![/scroll]

It's already on Part 6. We can join the society once we're officially current medical students (after we start attending uni)

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4201194

Tags of Medical Wisdom:

Spoiler

I feel like I’m the only y13 student here. Must be nice with having achieved grades, you all can relax and have fun whilst I’m over here getting my head fried with neuronal communication 😭
Can we PM 😂?
ME TOOO

You haven't made it up :biggrin: firmed it before my Leicester interview :rofl: I've done DBS and OH, just waiting for further info from the uni on that
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending