The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Combined Science: Trilogy - Physics Paper 1 (Higher) 8464/P/1H [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by luke280206
though how did people do the elastic potential energy on the trampoline, as i got 10.7m which i new was wrong but i just left it as I didn't have time to go over it

I got that initially as well then changed it too a even more stupid answer
i think i put thermisistor (so spelt it wrong) surely id still get the mark wouldnt i?
Original post by jamest0394q
i think i put thermisistor (so spelt it wrong) surely id still get the mark wouldnt i?

yes i’m 99.9% sure u wld bc they can easily tell what u meant
Original post by luke280206
though how did people do the elastic potential energy on the trampoline, as i got 10.7m which i new was wrong but i just left it as I didn't have time to go over it

i got like 0.072m or something
Original post by user93_
yes i’m 99.9% sure u wld bc they can easily tell what u meant

Ok thanks a lot bro
i just realised for smoke detector one im not sure i said it was more penetrating i think i just said i could pass through and needed a strong material to stop it does anyone know if i might still get both marks?
Original post by JamesBMc_05
hey i just want to compare answers for the maths questions.

So for the first questions with gas and electricity demand i got 55%

For the question about the spring I got 0.072 (i think)

For one question (don't remember what it was about tbh something to do with electricity) I got 3.4

And for the question with the 1.4J and the 2.8x10^-4 where you had to work out the current I got 25A.

Please let me know if you think i was right/wrong. Thanks

How did u get the spring constant
Original post by crazy_diamond
i got like 0.072m or something

How did u get that plss
What did everyone draw for the line of best fit cuz I did a curved line
Original post by Mythical Pingu

AQA GCSE Combined Science: Trilogy - Physics Paper 1 (Higher) 8464/P/1H - 9 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Thursday 9th June PM
Length: 1h15

Resources:
Specification
Advanced Information

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
so does no one have a link for the paper to print it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending