The Student Room Group

A-level Politics Edexcel 24 Markers

Would anyone have any advice or model answers for the 24 mark ideology questions? I am struggling to revise the ideologies, and have been stuck on the same mark.
Try looking through exemplar models on tes/ examiners reports! They are super helpful to get an idea of how the essay is structured- lmk if you find out any other tips, I’m struggling too!!
Original post by ananya.pb2
Would anyone have any advice or model answers for the 24 mark ideology questions? I am struggling to revise the ideologies, and have been stuck on the same mark.

i get 17-24 marks on them. Ive got the structure already. I have it on liberalism if u wanna see but not for the others just yet. Same structure still applies.
Original post by Nish2257
i get 17-24 marks on them. Ive got the structure already. I have it on liberalism if u wanna see but not for the others just yet. Same structure still applies.

Hey, could I see these if possible? Also a struggling y12!
Original post by thatonestudenz
Hey, could I see these if possible? Also a struggling y12!

send email, ill share

done

Hi, I'm also in year 12 and struggling could I please have access to them as well if possible? Thank you so much!!!
Original post by charisse2005
Hi, I'm also in year 12 and struggling could I please have access to them as well if possible? Thank you so much!!!

u can send ur email in pm if u want and ill add u

I can't send pms just yet but hopefully, I can soon. Thank you so much in advance.

Just sent a pm. Thankss
Reply 11
where are the questions
Original post by cloes
where are the questions

pm me if u want the doc
Reply 13
pm me if u want the doc

i still cant send private pings
Reply 14
hi could you possibly send this to me as well?

Hi, are these still available
Reply 16
Original post by ananya.pb2

idk if anyone still needs help but here's the main body paragraphs from a 24/24 essay on liberalism and the economy :smile:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mjGay7H_fYb39VNdFE-FryV0WHADtlxlYE062PAbqy8/edit?usp=sharing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending