The Student Room Group

Edinburgh Napier Accommodation

Hi
I have an conditional offer from Edinburgh Napier University which I have firmly accepted. I am looking to apply for student accommodation, but the Napier ones require you to have an unconditional offer. I won't find out my exam results till August, by which time surely the accommodation will be full? What can I do about this?
Thanks
Original post by RyanMacFarlane20
Hi
I have an conditional offer from Edinburgh Napier University which I have firmly accepted. I am looking to apply for student accommodation, but the Napier ones require you to have an unconditional offer. I won't find out my exam results till August, by which time surely the accommodation will be full? What can I do about this?
Thanks

Contact the university to clarify what normally happens
Also read their accomodation requirements- do they mention anything about the requirements for guaranteed accomodation? (I know at my uni if you applied before a certain date in August (after exam results came out) and lived outwith the city normally they would guarantee accomodation for you)
Many others will be in a similar position, it is common for people to need to apply for accomodation just after getting exam results
Hi
Thanks

Hello everyone! I have a 44 week lease at a beautiful private accommodation (student accommodation) that I am trying to get transferred as I am no longer moving to the UK. It’s with straits meadows (prestige student living) brand new. Would anyone be interested in taking over the lease? Please let me know ASAP if you still need accommodation.
Reply 3
Hi
Thanks

Hi, I'm having a similar issue right now. How did it work out for you once you got your results? Or did you find a way to bypass having to wait? I'd love to know because I'm stressing over having to wait to apply for accomodation.
Reply 4
They reserve places for a level students but I recommend you appply as soon as you get your results

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending