The Student Room Group

Applying to Scottish Art Schools 2023

Anyone in Scotland applying to study art-based subjects this year? Just curious to see where people are applying & what stage in the process everyone is at :smile:
(Original post by dionne565)Anyone in Scotland applying to study art-based subjects this year? Just curious to see where people are applying & what stage in the process everyone is at :smile:

Ive applied to GSA MFA and have a interview in a few weeks
Reply 2
Original post by dionne565
Anyone in Scotland applying to study art-based subjects this year? Just curious to see where people are applying & what stage in the process everyone is at :smile:

Hi, I have applied to GSA, Napier and Edinburgh for Product design, but only heard back GSA for an online interview in a few weeks.
I have also applied to Dundee and Napier for interior design, and heard back from both unis.
Original post by dionne565

I applied to edinburgh napier, edinburgh uni, glasgow, aberdeen and dundee

still haven’t submitted my portfolio for dundee haha but apart from that i’ve only heard back from edinburgh napier so far with an unconditional offer :smile:
Is anyone going to study Painting and printmaking at GSA?
Going to study photography at GSA :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest