The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Finding funding to study at St Andrews

Hi, I just received an offer today (IB 38 with HL 6,6,6) which I think is doable, but I also got a rejection for my scholarship application. I am an international student and really think this could be a great course, but without the scholarship, the tuition fees do not look so great. Do you have any tips on where to seek funding? Some independent organisations offering scholarships? Companies? Ways of balancing jobs? How do you plan on doing it?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I just received an offer today (IB 38 with HL 6,6,6) which I think is doable, but I also got a rejection for my scholarship application. I am an international student and really think this could be a great course, but without the scholarship, the tuition fees do not look so great. Do you have any tips on where to seek funding? Some independent organisations offering scholarships? Companies? Ways of balancing jobs? How do you plan on doing it?

So sorry I can't help, but I hope you can manage to find a way. Good Luck!
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Original post by Anonymous

Are you the same person who posted a similar question the other day?
Reply 3
Original post by _Rusty_
Are you the same person who posted a similar question the other day?

Yes, and I do not know how to take this thread down.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending