The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Perth flatshare accomodation

I've just been offered a position working in SSE as a graduate apprentice working in Perth and studying in Dundee. Im not a student and I'm not an employee so renting/ flatshare is the only real option for me
Does anyone know any good sites/ options or maybe someone else is in the area and is looking for a similar gig?
Original post by TheJESTR
I've just been offered a position working in SSE as a graduate apprentice working in Perth and studying in Dundee. Im not a student and I'm not an employee so renting/ flatshare is the only real option for me
Does anyone know any good sites/ options or maybe someone else is in the area and is looking for a similar gig?

I would recommend trying SpareRoom, and seeing what's available in the Perth/Dundee area. Dundee will definitely have more available and commuting between Perth and Dundee is fairly easy by train.
(edited 1 year ago)
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by TheJESTR

Hi Could you tell me whether your status in SSE website has changed? Mine is still under review

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending