The Student Room Group

Looking for House Sharing ( FEMALE ONLY )

Hello,

Looking to share a house with 4 other women in London area (ideally with uni students). 5 bedroom house with 4 bathrooms, around £900 per month (including bills). Would be ideal to have everything sorted before the starting academic year (sept 2023).

If any women are interested, let me know :smile: !
Reply 1
Original post by rabbit1234
Hello,

Looking to share a house with 4 other

women in London area (ideally with uni students). 5 bedroom house with 4 bathrooms, around £900 per month (including bills). Would be ideal to have everything sorted before the starting academic year (sept 2023).

Hi, just wondered if you found people to share with and what area in London is the property?
Reply 2
Original post by MitchG
Hi, just wondered if you found people to share with and what area in London is the property?

Hi,

Unfortunately the property has now been taken. If you’re interested in looking for a house together tho, we can do that :smile:
Let me know if you’re interested, thanks .
Reply 3
Hi,

Unfortunately the property has now been taken. If you’re interested in looking for a house together tho, we can do that :smile:
Let me know if you’re interested, thanks .

Hey, have you found a place to stay? I'm looking for a flatshare/room in central London and perhaps we can help each other out.
Hello,

Looking to share a house with 4 other women in London area (ideally with uni students). 5 bedroom house with 4 bathrooms, around £900 per month (including bills). Would be ideal to have everything sorted before the starting academic year (sept 2023).

Hi I’m a girl studying at kcl wanting to houseshare/ flatshare please let me know if this offer is still available
Reply 5
hello I'm looking as well I have another friend who is a girl who is looking with me as well. We are both continuing students from city uni of london and trying to find a place as well.

either drop me a message or reply to me on this, thanks xx
Reply 6
Original post by Shreyanayee123
Hi I’m a girl studying at kcl wanting to houseshare/ flatshare please let me know if this offer is still available

Hi, unfortunately this offer has been taken and is no longer available .
Reply 7
Original post by becky1240
hello I'm looking as well I have another friend who is a girl who is looking with me as well. We are both continuing students from city uni of london and trying to find a place as well.

either drop me a message or reply to me on this, thanks xx

hey, I’ve looked around central area for places however they’re all really expensive? I’ve also done some research on east . Do you guys have any areas in mind we could search ??
Reply 8
Hi! Idk if you’ve found enough people yet but I’m also looking and would defo be interested in this! X
Hello,

Reply 9
Original post by Shreyanayee123

hi! I’m also studying at KCL, so would love to join if you’re still looking for people to flatshare/ live with x
Original post by SairahB2
hi! I’m also studying at KCL, so would love to join if you’re still looking for people to flatshare/ live with x

Another KCL student looking for accommodations here! Been ripping my hair out trying to find decent housing that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Should we try making a group somewhere?
Reply 11
Original post by ever_confused
Another KCL student looking for accommodations here! Been ripping my hair out trying to find decent housing that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Should we try making a group somewhere?

Having the exact same problem😩 yes would love to, my number is +447444409986

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending