The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Accommodation leeds

Hi, I just accepted my offer at Leeds and was thinking of moving it but I don't know where to go

- I'm not very sociable
-ensuite if possible
-reasonable price

I don't mind walking but it would be better to be around 20 mins to campus.
Reply 1
Original post by Bradiyat
Hi, I just accepted my offer at Leeds and was thinking of moving it but I don't know where to go

- I'm not very sociable
-ensuite if possible
-reasonable price

If you really want en-suite Leodis may be the best fit since it's not too far from campus and is cheaper compared to other en-suits (around 160). Henry Price also has a good reputation and is basically on campus, but their rooms can vary in prices and is known as a party accomodation so may not be best fit.
If 160-70 is to far out of budget your better looking at shared bathroom accomodation since their significantly cheaper.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by B3((a

- I'm not very sociable
-ensuite if possible
-reasonable price

If you really want en-suite Leodis may be the best fit since it's not too far from campus and is cheaper compared to other en-suits (around 160). Henry Price also has a good reputation and is basically on campus, but their rooms can vary in prices and is known as a party accomodation so may not be best fit.
If 160-70 is to far out of budget your better looking at shared bathroom accomodation since their significantly cheaper.

Thanks for the reply. I decided I'm just gonna drive once I get a car since I live a drivable distance. Although, I'm not sure about parking yet.
Reply 3

- I'm not very sociable
-ensuite if possible
-reasonable price

I need someone to take over my flat from April/May 2024
If youre interested look at the link ot contact me directly :smile:
https://m.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/west_yorkshire/headingley/17142360
Reply 4

- I'm not very sociable
-ensuite if possible
-reasonable price

Hi just replying to your message, my daughter is at Leeds Uni of Law and she has booked her property for next year but no longer requires the property she needs someone to take over her tenancy agreement it is £144 a week with all bills included the building is in a great location the flat is on the 1st floor of the Algernon Firth Building, St Georges Road, Leeds LS1 3AR and the flat is no 54 if interested.

- I'm not very sociable
-ensuite if possible
-reasonable price

Congratulation on your university acceptance. Finding an accommodation can be a stressful job but don’t worry, I have some contacts that will definitely help you. Casita iQ Leeds, starting £173/week. Casita Altus House, starting £220/week. Casita Rentinc - KIRKSTALL ROAD, £94/week. For more options, kindly DM. or search these property name on google.

Quick Reply

Latest