The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Looking for flatmate in London

Hey there, I am a 24-year-old German/ Swedish girl who's been living in London for the past 5 years. I am about to start my master's at QMUL this month and I and another girl (full-time working) are looking for another person to create a flatshare with us.

If you're a girl that's currently looking for a new room and is interested, please message me and introduce yourself.

Looking forward to hearing from you! x
Reply 1
Original post by linntib
Hey there, I am a 24-year-old German/ Swedish girl who's been living in London for the past 5 years. I am about to start my master's at QMUL this month and I and another girl (full-time working) are looking for another person to create a flatshare with us.

If you're a girl that's currently looking for a new room and is interested, please message me and introduce yourself.

Hey! My name is Ece and Im starting my masters in Greenwich University this year, Im also a girl looking for a flatshare!
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by linntib

hey! is this still available? :smile:
Hi, i’m a student (female) moving from Manchester to London for uni at QMUL. is this still available? i applied through clearing and there are no more rooms available so i’ve kinda been stressed aha x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending