The Student Room Group
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

University of Chichester - Ask a current student!

Hey everyone :h:

It's always handy to have a place where you can ask any question to a current student at the University of Chichester.

Our student reps @ChichesterStuRep are ready to help with any question, big or small!
It could be about uni in general, wanting to learn more about a specific course or what Chichester is like, so don't be afraid to ask.

What courses are you thinking of studying?
Hi!

We're happy to help and can't wait to answer your questions!

Megan:smile:
Official Student Rep
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester
Original post by University of Chichester

It's always handy to have a place where you can ask any question to a current student at the University of Chichester.

Our student reps @ChichesterStuRep are ready to help with any question, big or small!
It could be about uni in general, wanting to learn more about a specific course or what Chichester is like, so don't be afraid to ask.

Hi, I'll be hopefully starting September 2023, I have Chichester as my 1st choice uni, what's the likelihood i'll get the accommodation of my choice. (Ensuite, self catered on campus. I really didn't like off campus) is it a mad rush to get the accommodation submitted as soon as it opens? Thanks.

Hi, How quickly do the on campus jobs fill up? I really need to work when I go to uni and on campus part-time work would be my best option. Thanks in advance.

Hoping to study BA Music at Chi. Can a current music student tell me how easy it is to get time in practice rooms (for trumpet)? Same question for using computers with Sibelius.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending