The Student Room Group

AS Pure and Statistics Edexcel End of year exams

So just been informed on here that most schools create their own papers instead of using the official AS papers :frown: wish it wasn't like that but I guess it's to stop what's trying to happen as some schools do it before others. Smart from them but I wish it wasn't the case as TYSM to some of you people I've had some pointers for the exam later on these next days (Friday & Monday)! but found out today we arent even doing the official AS ones ugh :frown:
Original post by AaronLaskor
So just been informed on here that most schools create their own papers instead of using the official AS papers :frown: wish it wasn't like that but I guess it's to stop what's trying to happen as some schools do it before others. Smart from them but I wish it wasn't the case as TYSM to some of you people I've had some pointers for the exam later on these next days (Friday & Monday)! but found out today we arent even doing the official AS ones ugh :frown:

As nice as it is to be able to have pointers before an exam, you will not get this in the real thing, and you will build a reliance on it and your grades will not reflect your capability. Going into exams without knowing the questions is the best way to actually figure out how well you're doing and what you need to do to improve :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest