The Student Room Group

MU Plovdiv Med/Dentistry applicants 2022

Hey anyone applying to go to Plovdiv this October ? Would be nice to get to know a few people. Currently revising for the entry exam😅

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aliyah78923
Hey anyone applying to go to Plovdiv this October ? Would be nice to get to know a few people. Currently revising for the entry exam😅

yb there was a thread with like 4 people i think i plan to go need to finish a levels first

Yes hello. I am preparing for the entry test too which is on the 23rd of June.
Original post by skaukab03
Yes hello. I am preparing for the entry test too which is on the 23rd of June.

what are you guys using to revise? I'm not with an agency so im struggling to find resources :frown:
Original post by shinrinyoku
what are you guys using to revise? I'm not with an agency so im struggling to find resources :frown:

Yeah im with an agency and they provided many resources but to be fair I would get a hold of the entry exam syllabus and YouTube all the stuff or use notes from your A-Levels
Original post by bilbobaggins177
Mines 14th

Yh I messaged u man

All the best :smile:

https://mu-plovdiv.bg/en/admission/registration-form-for-biology-and-chemistry-entry-tests/
i’m unsure if that’s enough tho :/ the guidelines and practice papers don’t match ahh. i did alevels a year ago
i’m unsure if that’s enough tho :/ the guidelines and practice papers don’t match ahh. i did alevels a year ago

Having done the test I can say that the past papers were very useful. Anything in the syllabus which i hadn't covered in A-Levels I searched up on youtube and learnt from there
have you received your grades yet?
Having done the test I can say that the past papers were very useful. Anything in the syllabus which i hadn't covered in A-Levels I searched up on youtube and learnt from there

Was there a long answer question at the end for biology? Desperate here XD
Original post by Nenehbarry97
Was there a long answer question at the end for biology? Desperate here XD

No
have you received your grades yet?

No and I’m not sure when we will tbh

Hii
Yes I am applying as well for Dentistry... Did anyone do the entry exams and how did they go? Do you guys have already some results?
Original post by anaa123
Hii
Yes I am applying as well for Dentistry... Did anyone do the entry exams and how did they go? Do you guys have already some results?

Yes I did the exam. Honestly it’s nothing to worry about and I’ve received my results today so about a week after I sat it. Just do the past papers they give on their website and make sure you have a solid foundation of everything on the syllabus.

have you done the exam yet?
What did you get?
What did you get?

5.00 in Chem and 5.6 in bio
5.00 in Chem and 5.6 in bio

Omg wow thats really good🙌🏾 Do they tell u ur percentage aswell or is it just the grade. And has ur agency contacted you after ur grades
Omg wow thats really good🙌🏾 Do they tell u ur percentage aswell or is it just the grade. And has ur agency contacted you after ur grades

Yeah agency was the one that received the grades actually and they give them to you. No percentage or anything but they will just say if it’s good enough or not and whether you require a resit. Obviously the resit is optional but it depends on the cutoff. Like last year it was 29 out of 36. They’ll give you your number out of 36 too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending