The Student Room Group

Need Jan 2022 Past papers - Oxford AQA international A level CH03/CH04/Ch05

Hi,

I am wondering if someone can help me get hold of the question papers and mark schemes for Oxford AQA international A levels Bio and Chem. I need CH03 / CH04 / CH05 (Chem paper 3/4/5) please for January 2022. Can anyone help?

Best,
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
anyone?
Reply 3
someone replied but they message as deleted by TSR, not sure why!!??
Original post by SUH07
someone replied but they message as deleted by TSR, not sure why!!??

Probably something to do with the fact that the exam boards don't make the more current paper public for a while and therefore TSR don't want to facilitate the sharing of non-public papers.
Reply 5
Original post by Pigster
Probably something to do with the fact that the exam boards don't make the more current paper public for a while and therefore TSR don't want to facilitate the sharing of non-public papers.

Locked papers can be accessed by teachers and exam centres, the exam boards just don't want to help private / home ed candidates. Theyhave no issue with a school unlocking them - unfair to private candidates in my opinion.
Reply 6
Original post by SUH07
Hi,

I am wondering if someone can help me get hold of the question papers and mark schemes for Oxford AQA international A levels Bio and Chem. I need CH03 / CH04 / CH05 (Chem paper 3/4/5) please for January 2022. Can anyone help?

Best,

Hi, do you have CH03/4/5 for any of the other years? I have no past papers at all
Reply 7
(Original post by ominoxy)Hi, do you have CH03/4/5 for any of the other years? I have no past papers at all

Original post by ominoxy
Hi, do you have CH03/4/5 for any of the other years? I have no past papers at all

Yes I do, you doing the international AQA?
Reply 8
Were you able to find pastpapers for 2021 and 2022?
Reply 9
I need past papers for Oxford AQA A/AS level physics

Quick Reply

Latest