The Student Room Group

International Oxford AQA Sciences Papers Needed

(Going to preface this by saying that I already made a post concerning this, but either it has been deleted, or I am bad at navigating new websites, because I can’t seem to find it. If this one disappears as well I’ll take it as my sign that maybe I shouldn’t post this here.)

Hi! Does anyone here have access to any of the past papers for International Oxford AQA, specifically for biology, chemistry, or physics? I’ve tried everything to find these as I need them for exam practice, but the official website has them locked and accessible to only teachers/schools (I’m a private candidate), and there are no other places where I can get them, unlike the CIE and International Edexcel papers which seem widespread.

Any help is greatly appreciated :smile:!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by desperate-times
(Going to preface this by saying that I already made a post concerning this, but either it has been deleted, or I am bad at navigating new websites, because I can’t seem to find it. If this one disappears as well I’ll take it as my sign that maybe I shouldn’t post this here.)
Hi! Does anyone here have access to any of the past papers for International Oxford AQA, specifically for biology, chemistry, or physics? I’ve tried everything to find these as I need them for exam practice, but the official website has them locked and accessible to only teachers/schools (I’m a private candidate), and there are no other places where I can get them, unlike the CIE and International Edexcel papers which seem widespread.
Any help is greatly appreciated :smile:!

Hi.I dont know if you still need the past papers but there are som specimin papers on save my exams website and some on the Oxford AQA website on the subject page under 'switching to Oxford AQA'.

If you have done the exams already please share any tips you have, specifically for the three sciences as i have them soon.

Quick Reply

Latest