The Student Room Group

International Oxford AQA Sciences Papers Needed

Hi! Does anyone here have access to any of the past papers for International Oxford AQA, specifically for biology, chemistry, or physics? I’ve tried everything to find these as I need them for exam practice, but the official website has them locked and accessible to only teachers/schools (I’m a private candidate), and there are no other places where I can get them, unlike the CIE and International Edexcel papers which seem widespread. Any help is greatly appreciated !(Reposting here in hopes of answers)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by desperate-times
Hi! Does anyone here have access to any of the past papers for International Oxford AQA, specifically for biology, chemistry, or physics? I’ve tried everything to find these as I need them for exam practice, but the official website has them locked and accessible to only teachers/schools (I’m a private candidate), and there are no other places where I can get them, unlike the CIE and International Edexcel papers which seem widespread. Any help is greatly appreciated !(Reposting here in hopes of answers)
hey i wanted to ask if you could manage to find some as i am in the same situation as you thanks

Quick Reply

Latest