The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Medical Biochemistry

Hey,

I am interested in medical biochemistry at huddersfield, can someone tell me about the university and what they think about the course itself.

Thanks
Original post by andrew.hills_
Hey,

I am interested in medical biochemistry at huddersfield, can someone tell me about the university and what they think about the course itself.

Thanks

Hey @andrew.hills_

It's great to hear that you're considering Medical Biochemistry at Huddersfield. I'm a Psychology student, so I can't offer any thoughts about the course, however I can give you my perspective on the university itself!

Personally, I’ve really enjoyed my time at the University of Huddersfield. I think the campus is beautiful, there’s lots of great facilities and it’s a decent sized campus - big enough to explore without getting too lost!

The student body is really active. The SU and the University host a lot of event’s throughout the year. There are plenty of clubs and societies to join too, which is a great way to meet new people and make the most of your university experience. I found that the University also offer’s a lot in terms of wellbeing, career, learning and business support.

Huddersfield itself has quite a small town centre, there's a range of shops and restaurants - everything from your usual high street names to independent brands. It's a scenic town, with lots of greenery, places to explore and it also has a lot of culture. It's positioned perfectly in-between Manchester and Leeds if you're ever in the mood for a big city vibe. It also has excellent transport links to pretty much everywhere in the country.

Have you visited any of the open days yet? If you haven't, I highly recommend booking on to one and getting a feel for the university and the town for yourself.

Feel free to ask any questions.

I hope this helps☺️
- Rebecca, 3rd Year Psychology Student
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending