The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Part-time podiatry course at Huddersfield University

Hi, does anyone have a rough idea on the part-time podiatry course hours at Huddersfield Uni and maybe times of start and finish from previous years? It would be greatly appreciated as I have an interview on Wednesday 31st.
Original post by sal125
Hi, does anyone have a rough idea on the part-time podiatry course hours at Huddersfield Uni and maybe times of start and finish from previous years? It would be greatly appreciated as I have an interview on Wednesday 31st.

@sal125

Congrats on the interview! That's amazing : )

I am a podiatry student at the University of Huddersfield : ) Full time students come in for three days a week.
I think part-time students are in 1.5 days (max).

Times and timetables may vary year to year, but the staff are very good at trying to let people know in advance the days they will need to be in, so people can make arrangements for work/children. It also tends to be consistent, so it doesn't keep changing.

Hope that helps,

Oluwatosin 3rd year student University of Huddersfield
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of Huddersfield
@sal125

Congrats on the interview! That's amazing : )

I am a podiatry student at the University of Huddersfield : ) Full time students come in for three days a week.
I think part-time students are in 1.5 days (max).

Times and timetables may vary year to year, but the staff are very good at trying to let people know in advance the days they will need to be in, so people can make arrangements for work/children. It also tends to be consistent, so it doesn't keep changing.

Hope that helps,

Oluwatosin 3rd year student University of Huddersfield

This helps, thank you : )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending