The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Firhill Court Questions :)

I'll be moving into Firhill Court as a first year in September studying Maths Bsc. Got a few questions for those who live/have lived there:

1. What are some of the positives/highlights you've had whilst staying at Firhill?
2. What were your first impressions of Firhill?
3. What are some negatives/drawbacks to staying at Firhill? And if so how have you got around them.
4. What's a normal day like at Firhill (e.g. where do you go for your local shop, what are some of the favourite local activities/things to do, the commute to uni/the city etc.) ?
5. What is the accommodation itself like (I'll be moving into one of the Bronze ensuites)? positives/negatives etc.
6. Who did you share a flat with? (For example if you stayed there as a first year, were all your flatmates also first years? Many postgrads or international students?)
7. What is the social life/nightlife like at Firhill/the area?
8. Is there any stereotypes/myths about Firhill and it's residents? And if so is there any truth to them?
9. And finally a general question which applies to anyone at UoG - what are some tips you have for those living in halls.. or any tips on how to live cheap/on a budget?

Thanks!! :smile:
Reply 1
Hi, I'm an international student and I'm about to shortlist my accommodation choices. I'd like to know how your experience was at Firhill Court (it'd be helpful if you could answer based on the questions you had)
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending