The Student Room Group

Whats your go to fast food order?

Mines a maccys big mac meal or a zinga burger from KFC usually, although I did try the new mcplant today and it was pretty good :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I don't do fast food orders.

Do you go online or in person?
Reply 2
Original post by JVM2020
I don't do fast food orders.

Do you go online or in person?

Ive done both. I went to maccys today as was doing a long journey home, so that made me thing of doing this thread
Chicken shawarma :drool:
Nugget happy meal from maccys.

Mini fillet burger and a snack box thing from KFC.
Not really a big fast food person.
I've had McDonalds a handful of times, but I was not much enamoured with any of the instances.

I'd prefer to just buy one of those sandwiches in a cartoon you can get at supermarkets. Or even better something from a proper bakery or savoury pastry shop. :ahee:
Chicken legend hot & spicy mayo, chips & oasis from maccies
Reply 7
If I am trying to be healthy but want something quick then a chicken shesh kebab.

If I am drunk, then mcdonalds.
Reply 8
Original post by Rufus The Red
Not really a big fast food person.
I've had McDonalds a handful of times, but I was not much enamoured with any of the instances.

I'd prefer to just buy one of those sandwiches in a cartoon you can get at supermarkets. Or even better something from a proper bakery or savoury pastry shop. :ahee:

would you have a greggs then?
Reply 9
Original post by Coke1
If I am trying to be healthy but want something quick then a chicken shesh kebab.

If I am drunk, then mcdonalds.

Aww same, I want to be healthy so its been while. But two fast foods in a space of a week of doing long travelling up and down the M6, not best pleased with myself.
Original post by mnot
Chicken legend hot & spicy mayo, chips & oasis from maccies

spicy mayo, one of the best inventions :smile:
As im keeping halal in the streets i tend to go for a filet o fish or a veggie burger from maccies, im not big on fries (they make me feel bloated very quickly) so i only have a small portion of that
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Chicken shawarma :drool:

I had chicken shawarma at Westfield recently with cheesy fries and a side of halloumi. It was delicious. 😋
Original post by 5hyl33n
I had chicken shawarma at Westfield recently with cheesy fries and a side of halloumi. It was delicious. 😋

Glad you enjoyed it! Although Westfield is pretty meh for shawarmas I find - there’s a place in Bayswater which is amazing so you’re definitely in for a treat when you discover the really good stuff :biggrin:
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Glad you enjoyed it! Although Westfield is pretty meh for shawarmas I find - there’s a place in Bayswater which is amazing so you’re definitely in for a treat when you discover the really good stuff :biggrin:

That was my first time having chicken shawarma so I had nothing to compare to. I will have a look at places in Bayswater. Thanks for the suggestion :biggrin:
Original post by 5hyl33n
That was my first time having chicken shawarma so I had nothing to compare to. I will have a look at places in Bayswater. Thanks for the suggestion :biggrin:

It’s called Taza: it’s a small unsuspecting place and they use pitta instead of wraps but they really do give you a great meal - with free salad and sauces too!
Mozzarella pizza with cheese stuffed crusts, pasta, chips, salad, bread sticks with sauce, cookie dough, ice cream and fanta.
Original post by zuluwarrior7650
As im keeping halal in the streets i tend to go for a filet o fish or a veggie burger from maccies, im not big on fries (they make me feel bloated very quickly) so i only have a small portion of that

my sister is a huge filet of fish fan. I do agree on the chips, although i think the worst have to be KFC chips. always soggy
Original post by 5hyl33n

Never had Halloumi before, I will have to dare myself to try it one day.
Original post by zuluwarrior7650

y'know the fish isn't halal.

Quick Reply

Latest