The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Law at Aberdeen University 2022

Hi everyone i hope you all received the results you hoped for and have got into wherever you wish you study !
I will be starting at Aberdeen University this September to study law ,
just thought i would make this forum to see if anyone else is also going to Aberdeen University this September , and maybe even studying Law there too . I’ll be coming from England so it would be so nice to get to know a few people before ! :smile:)))
Hey, I'll also being moving from England in September ! Although I'm studying Pharmacology
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Hii I’m also moving from England to aberdeen for law, I’m so scared because I literally know no one!
Do you guys wanna start a groupchat somewhere? :0
Reply 4
Hi I'm also going to go to aberdeen but I'm doing computer science
Reply 5
yo same here bro
Reply 6
Original post by 03loxtwo
Hii I’m also moving from England to aberdeen for law, I’m so scared because I literally know no one!

literally my exact situation , let’s be friends omg
Reply 7
yes - instagram or snapchat gc?
i think instagram is more reliable snap can bug a lot

Original post by iEndeavor
Do you guys wanna start a groupchat somewhere? :0
Original post by hp5980
yes - instagram or snapchat gc?
i think instagram is more reliable snap can bug a lot

Instagram should be fine, I'll DM you !
Reply 9

DM me too please!
Reply 10

sure my insta is @hollypetria x
Reply 11
Original post by goldenring12
Hi I'm moving from England too, ill be doing biology though

what’s your instagram @? i’m thinking of making a gc :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by saj2902
DM me too please!

what’s your instagram @ :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Fall101
Hi I'm also going to go to aberdeen but I'm doing computer science

what’s your instagram @? thinking of making a groupchat :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by 03loxtwo

what’s your instagram @! making a groupchat so we can all get to know eachother :smile:
Original post by hp5980
Hi everyone i hope you all received the results you hoped for and have got into wherever you wish you study !
I will be starting at Aberdeen University this September to study law ,
just thought i would make this forum to see if anyone else is also going to Aberdeen University this September , and maybe even studying Law there too . I’ll be coming from England so it would be so nice to get to know a few people before ! :smile:)))

Hey, I’m coming from England too to study the same course…is it too late to join the gc? 😭
I don't think we ever made a GC because no one else gave their IG *
Hi guys! I'm second year, but happy to hear from you all :smile:. I'm hoping that you will have great time in Aberdeen. If you have any questions related to course, feel free to drop me a message!
Meantime - if you have been inspired to study law because of the vision of the bar/advocacy, please bear in mind checking Bar Society of UoA :smile:! You can find us on IG, FB, and LinkedIn. We will be also participating in the freshers stall, and there will be open event at 23th. Do not stress and approach us, maybe we can help you with making your dreams come true!
Fingers crossed x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending