The Student Room Group

international relations and politics

Can I have suggestions on which universities are offering clearing in international relations and politics, or even courses similar to this?
Original post by Ciara2456
Can I have suggestions on which universities are offering clearing in international relations and politics, or even courses similar to this?

Hiya, I know Kent, Sussex and Leicester universities are offering politics and international relations through clearing. They also have fairly low grade boundaries from around BBB- BCC. :smile: good luck

Hi Ciara! :smile:

The University of Kent has a variety of courses relating to international relations and politics which you can apply through clearing. There is also an option to study the degree with a year abroad or placement year. You can browse all the courses available for clearing here and there is also details on how to apply through clearing
https://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate#course-list

Although i'm not studying politics and international relations, I have some friends that are and they thoroughly enjoy the course. Kent is a welcoming environment that has a beautiful campus so i highly recommend checking out this video if you haven't had a chance to visit. Please let me know if you have any questions about clearing or Kent and I will be more than happy to answer them!

Canterbury campus Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoKBukILWp4

Hope this helps!

Joanna
-Uni of Kent Rep

Hey @Ciara2456

How are you? :smile:

Did you manage to find a course in Clearing? If not, I just wanted to mention that at Bradford we have an International Relations, Politics and Security Studies course in Clearing at the moment! Our typical offer for the course is 112 UCAS points, but there may be some flexibility in entry requirements for courses that still have places available, so I'd definitely recommend ringing our Clearing helpline to see if we do, or ringing any other uni's helplines to see whether they are offering flexibility or if the course is still available in general.

If you would like a bit more info on the course we have a student profile and video you can check out :biggrin:

Whatever university you choose, I wish you the very best of luck and hope you make the right choice for you! Please let me know if you do have any questions :smile:

Becky
Reply 4

St Marys University Twickenham! Ill be studying politics and international relations there this year.

Maybe see you there :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending