The Student Room Group
BPP University
BPP University

Online System

Hi, are we supposed to log into The Hub or VLE? The emails I’ve received talk about logging into the hub but the email I got with my log in details only works on VLE and The Hun thinks my BPP email doesn’t exist.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, are we supposed to log into The Hub or VLE? The emails I’ve received talk about logging into the hub but the email I got with my log in details only works on VLE and The Hun thinks my BPP email doesn’t exist.

I should have specified that I’m going to be doing the Law Foundations Masters, sorry.
BPP University
BPP University
Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you're unable to log into The Hub, please contact the IT Service Desk here: https://bpp.service-now.com/studentportal and a member of the team will be able to help you.

Best of luck for your studies in September.

Thank you
Jeni
BPP University
Original post by BPP University
Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you're unable to log into The Hub, please contact the IT Service Desk here: https://bpp.service-now.com/studentportal and a member of the team will be able to help you.

Best of luck for your studies in September.

Thank you
Jeni
BPP University

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately I can’t use the link as I don’t have a working BPP email address as it thinks it doesn’t exist.
Ah I see the problem, thanks for confirming. Do you have the contact details of your admissions officer? I'd suggest contacting them with regards to the problem and they'll be able to flag this with our IT team to see what's happening.

Kind regards
Jeni
BPP University
My son had something similar last year - he could log into the VLE even though not supposed to use it but not the Hub for a bit. He was able to get dates/timetable from the VLE which was quite useful when he could not use the Hub although the Hub issue was soon sorted out. He had to scroll backwards from summer at end of course to get back on the VLE to his timetable for week 1 of the course - it was quite a useful work around for a few days at the start until the Hub was working for him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending