The Student Room Group

Problem with my student finance application

(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by MyHelloooo
I started my student finance application at the start of April, I filled everything out, and I uploaded my identity evidence and it said it’s been received. It is now May, my application says I still have actions in progress, and the identity documents still say received instead of completed. I cannot submit the application, and the deadline is really close. I called up today and they said it was an issue on my end and that I should be able to submit it, so now I’ve been told I have to print the application out and send it in. Surely student finance can just change the status of the identity documents from received to completed? This is very frustrating.

Hi there, If you are unable to submit the application online then we would require a paper application to be provided. We are unable to make any changes to the application online until submitted. Thanks, Angela
Original post by slowsnail_001
I think the problem is that her identity evidence does not say complete. Can’t you just changed that from your end? Is that not your job?

Hi there, we are unable to process and complete Identity evidence onto an application until the application is fully submitted by the student. If you are unable to submit your application on your online account then you would need to complete the paper application and return this via post for the team to update this on your account. Thanks, Karen
Same problem here, as per end of July. It looks like an error in the SFE application form system. Am I the only one having this problem?
Original post by Marco.Garcia
Same problem here, as per end of July. It looks like an error in the SFE application form system. Am I the only one having this problem?

Hi Marco,

If you're unable to submit your application online, you will need to print off the paper form and complete this. You would then post this back to the address on the form .

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending