The Student Room Group

Pearson Edexcel International A Levels as a UK Resident

I want to take the Edexcel IALs as they lack a practical requirement and only have practical written exam in sciences + modular system. Finding labs is a mess and expensive as a private candidate. Anyone know any cheap online schools that offer Edexcel IALs? as apparently I need to be a part of an online school to take the exams. Any advice for me or any alternatives to what I can do? I just need 3 A Levels with Bio and Chem that I can conveniently study as a private candidate.

Thanks in advance
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by na1050
I want to take the Edexcel IALs as they lack a practical requirement and only have practical written exam in sciences + modular system. Finding labs is a mess and expensive as a private candidate. Anyone know any cheap online schools that offer Edexcel IALs? as apparently I need to be a part of an online school to take the exams. Any advice for me or any alternatives to what I can do? I just need 3 A Levels with Bio and Chem that I can conveniently study as a private candidate.
Thanks in advance

You should check out tutorsandexams.uk. They register private candidates and I don't think you need an online school. I will be using them for Maths, Physics and Econs for Autumn Series

Quick Reply

Latest