The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

University of Surrey millennium house

I applied to university of Surrey and got in and I’ve been placed in band D millennium house but from all the fresher Facebook groups I’ve seen I’ve literally found nobody saying there in millennium. Is there something up with it like is it usually used by third years or something or is something wrong with it
Hey! I'm in Millennium 85-90!

Original post by Anonymous
I applied to university of Surrey and got in and I’ve been placed in band D millennium house but from all the fresher Facebook groups I’ve seen I’ve literally found nobody saying there in millennium. Is there something up with it like is it usually used by third years or something or is something wrong with it
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by LukenessMonster
Hey! I'm in Millennium 85-90!

Hey, can I get your Instagram handle..?? I too was allotted with millennium 85-90
Hi there, Millennium House is located right on the campus so you will be very close to your lectures and town which is a huge advantage!

It is Band D so ensuite bathroom, so hold tight as I am sure you will meet plenty of people in your flats. First years are usually put with first years so you will be with people who are new to Surrey as well.

There is a Facebook group “23/24 Surrey Accomodation Offer Holders” that has been made by our Surrey Residence Experience teams for you to join and to find some potential flatmates and also friends!

Hope this helps!

Theodora
Bsc International Relations

Latest

Trending

Trending