The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

UNI Accommodation help-urgent

I've been made an offer for accommodation (Nottingham Trent) and and have 48 hours (12 left) to accept it by booking it. The process is 3 steps - first step is booking by agreeing T&Cs, step 2 is paying a deposit and step 3 is setting up a payment plan. I've completed first 2 steps but for last one I need to enter bank details, however I just applied for a student account and have yet not received the details of my card. My question is can I put in my regular bank details for now (because I need to complete the process otherwise the accomadation offer goes to someone else) and would I be able to change it later? Also how would I go about changing it?
Original post by FizaMary
I've been made an offer for accommodation (Nottingham Trent) and and have 48 hours (12 left) to accept it by booking it. The process is 3 steps - first step is booking by agreeing T&Cs, step 2 is paying a deposit and step 3 is setting up a payment plan. I've completed first 2 steps but for last one I need to enter bank details, however I just applied for a student account and have yet not received the details of my card. My question is can I put in my regular bank details for now (because I need to complete the process otherwise the accomadation offer goes to someone else) and would I be able to change it later? Also how would I go about changing it?

Hi @FizaMary

For UPP and NTU-managed accommodation, all you need to do is pay the £200 deposit, set up your payment plan and sign terms and conditions. Once you've done that, you can contact us on [email protected] or 0115 848 2894 for any amends like changing your payment plan.

For private halls, the same would apply but would follow the process of the private provider, in which you'll need to contact them for further details on their payment process.

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending