The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

First year accommodation Bristol uni

Hey, I am 18 and am starting UoB in September studying bio. I am in the ‘non guaranteed accommodation’ group so am trying to find somewhere to live. I am open to living in a shared house/ flat with first years near Bristol city centre. Theres not many accommodation options available so urgently trying to find people in the same situation as me hopefully we can work something out. Message me !

#bristoluni #bristol #firstyear #non-guaranteedaccom
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Alannangf
Hey, I am 18 and am starting UoB in September studying bio. I am in the ‘non guaranteed accommodation’ group so am trying to find somewhere to live. I am open to living in a shared house/ flat with first years near Bristol city centre. Theres not many accommodation options available so urgently trying to find people in the same situation as me hopefully we can work something out. Message me !

Hey I'm in exactly the same situation and I'm happy to find somewhere with other people if you want to work together?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2

How are you doing finding your accommodation? My daughter is in the same situation as you. Happy for her to share a house.
Reply 3
Original post by Alanadv
How are you doing finding your accommodation? My daughter is in the same situation as you. Happy for her to share a house.

Hi, I am Alannah's Mum and given the stressful situation, we are hoping to make some viewing appointments for Friday! Not the start to Uni life we had hoped for, for our daughter but we have to make things work. House share may be our only option. Alannah will update with info on any viewings we get arranged tomorrow (for Fri) as she has made lots of calls etc. today.
Original post by Annoyn2023
Hi, I am Alannah's Mum and given the stressful situation, we are hoping to make some viewing appointments for Friday! Not the start to Uni life we had hoped for, for our daughter but we have to make things work. House share may be our only option. Alannah will update with info on any viewings we get arranged tomorrow (for Fri) as she has made lots of calls etc. today.

Hey i am in the same position as your daughter and i am happy to house share as i am very worried about not getting any accommodation. My instagram is @saniyealvarez tell her to add me!! really want to get this sorted.
Reply 5
Original post by Annoyn2023

Hi can you share your phone number.? We can have a chat directly, I am planning to go to Bristol on Saturday maybe we can meet there or do some viewings on your behalf if you can’t go. I am Alan Saniye’s dad
Reply 6
Original post by Alanadv
Hi can you share your phone number.? We can have a chat directly, I am planning to go to Bristol on Saturday maybe we can meet there or do some viewings on your behalf if you can’t go. I am Alan Saniye’s dad

Tried to DM but need to wait to send DM :frown:
Original post by Alanadv

Hi I'm also looking for a house share and am also looking to go to Bristol on Saturday so would love to work together to find somewhere
Reply 8
Original post by daziemooter
Hi I'm also looking for a house share and am also looking to go to Bristol on Saturday so would love to work together to find somewhere

Can you DM your number I can create a group
Reply 9
Original post by Alanadv
Tried to DM but need to wait to send DM :frown:

Still can’t do DM but got your message thanks. This is very stressful. Let me know how you get on pls
Reply 10
Hi, I am a first year aerospace engineering student at the UoB. Looking for a private accomm with a budget of 900 a month. I would not mind sharing a house/flat. If anyone can help, please let me know.
Reply 11
https://www.bristolsulettings.co.uk/properties-to-let/property/4205301-ravenswood-road-bristol

if anyone think this would be a decent place to share, let me know. Around 800 a month includng bills
Original post by STEVEn121
https://www.bristolsulettings.co.uk/properties-to-let/property/4205301-ravenswood-road-bristol

if anyone think this would be a decent place to share, let me know. Around 800 a month includng bills

Looks good but i am still looking for the rental period ended at the start of summer vacation.

18 year old civil engineering student here and I am in the same situation with a max budget of around 700 pcm
Reply 14
@alannangf and @geronimomelch have you guys have any luck?? I am in the same situation as well, the non guarranteed accommodation group. They said they will let me know by the 7th but I have a feeling that there will be no spaces left.
Original post by STEVEn121
@alannangf and @geronimomelch have you guys have any luck?? I am in the same situation as well, the non guarranteed accommodation group. They said they will let me know by the 7th but I have a feeling that there will be no spaces left.

Wish you have a positive reply from the uni!
Anyone here still looking for accommodation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending