The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Uel- physician associate 2023

Anyone applied to uel for PA course for Jan 2023 start, had an interview awaiting response. Anyone in the same predicament ?

Scroll to see replies

Me aswell it’s been a month
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by sam21345
Me aswell it’s been a month

I was told it we would get a response within 2-3 weeks.
Yeah same i had my interview 3/8 wby
Original post by Ellie123.0
I was told it we would get a response within 2-3 weeks.
Reply 4
Yeah same i had my interview 3/8 wby

Mine was on the 10/8
I’m thinking rn maybe contact admissions
Reply 6
I’m thinking rn maybe contact admissions

Good idea. I think I might wait until the end of the week and do the same
Lucky you have had an interview at all! I’m still waiting. 🥴
Reply 8
Original post by wilde1992
Lucky you have had an interview at all! I’m still waiting. 🥴

No way! How long ago did you apply ?
The moment the application portal opened. The same day I think. However they sent an email requesting a few documents that went to my spam folder (strangely) so I uploaded those quite late - I imagine that’s why? :/
Original post by wilde1992
The moment the application portal opened. The same day I think. However they sent an email requesting a few documents that went to my spam folder (strangely) so I uploaded those quite late - I imagine that’s why? :/

I would contact admission just to know the progress of your application. I know they are still interviewing. Might be worth a try.
Reply 11
So how was the interview? What did they ask?
Original post by UshmaT
So how was the interview? What did they ask?

Confidentiality purposes I can’t literally give away the answers. However I will say, know why you want to be a PA. And have relevant clinical work experience.
Reply 13
Confidentiality purposes I can’t literally give away the answers. However I will say, know why you want to be a PA. And have relevant clinical work experience.

I understand. Thank you. Hope I get my call soon.
Has anyone heard back from uel? Still waiting after a month.

Hi, I know it says clinical work experience but yldo you think working in a care home would also count as good experience?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I know it says clinical work experience but yldo you think working in a care home would also count as good experience?

Yes care home is absolutely fine, it’s still work experience you can use that, you still have patient contact, you do personal care and interact with healthcare professionals as well as patients.
Reply 17
I’ve just applied for the course in the past week, as applications have opened up again. Was wondering how long people waited to receive interview offers?
Me too but haven't heard anything yet! The applications have closed again so it wasn't open long!
Reply 19
Same here. Have applied last week and haven't heard anything yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending