The Student Room Group

Physician Associate - Chester2023

Hi, anyone starting PA course at University of Chester Jan 2023? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anyone starting Masters in Physician Associate at University of Chester January 2023 😊?
Reply 2
What essentials do we need prior starting the Physician Associate course?

Plus, if anyone is starting PA at University of Cheater, let me know. Would be nice to talk before starting 😊
Reply 3
I am aware this is medicine forum but there isn’t a proper one for PA..

Plus, if anyone is starting PA at University of Cheater, let me know. Would be nice to talk before starting 😊
Reply 4
Thank you. I apologise.
Original post by Sburj
I am aware this is medicine forum but there isn’t a proper one for PA..

Hi, I'm thinking of applying here; may I ask what questions they asked in your interview? Was it a phone call/video call/MMI? thank u
Reply 6
Hi. Obviously i can’t give out the questions that I was asked but if i were you i would look at some ethical dilemmas, your skills and qualities, research the university etc
Mine was video call with MMI
How many stations were they? How many lectures were present and also were there patient scenarios?
Hi I will be starting the physician associate degree in Jan. I was abit stressed about accommodation and trying to find a place to share with females
Did u find? I have an interview in 2 weeks, any tips for the interview
Reply 10
Original post by aliyahzabair
Hi I will be starting the physician associate degree in Jan. I was abit stressed about accommodation and trying to find a place to share with females

Hi, I’ll also be starting the course in jan
Hi, has anyone received an offer from Chester for PA in jan 2024?
Reply 12
Original post by mia.x24
Hi, has anyone received an offer from Chester for PA in jan 2024?

Hi yes I have!☺️
Original post by KI1P
Hi yes I have!☺️

Congratulations!!! Did you receive an email directly from them about the full list of requirements yet ?
Reply 14
Thank you! Congratulations to you too! Ive only received my acceptance letter? Wbu?
Original post by KI1P
Thank you! Congratulations to you too! Ive only received my acceptance letter? Wbu?

I haven’t heard anything directly from the university yet. But they updated it on UCAS.
Reply 17
Hi I’ve also received an offer for Chester 2024 and leaning towards accepting it. Is there any forums or pages for it anyones found? Would be great to get to know some people who are also on the course since it will be a small cohort :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by Emilyrs
Hi I’ve also received an offer for Chester 2024 and leaning towards accepting it. Is there any forums or pages for it anyones found? Would be great to get to know some people who are also on the course since it will be a small cohort :smile:

same. im leaning towards it too, but a friend advised bolton also. i was wondering is there a reason why and also if you find a forum, i would greatly appreciate if ud let me know 2
Original post by Emilyrs

Hi, I’m also starting in Jan did you manage to find a forum? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest