The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Uel- physician associate 2023

Scroll to see replies

Hi, of those who have applied recently, has anyone heard anything back at all? Or has the uni reached out for further information, such as references, as I don't recall there being a section for this on the application?
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, of those who have applied recently, has anyone heard anything back at all? Or has the uni reached out for further information, such as references, as I don't recall there being a section for this on the application?

Hey how are you doing?,

In the application form on our website there is an option to put two references. Please note that if you miss this, in most cases we will ask you to upload this at a later date subject to availability on the course.

- Samantha
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi :h:,

I know the waiting period can be daunting however do feel free to call a member of the team on 020 8223 3333 for any questions you may have regarding your application.
We would love to help clarify any questions you may have. When you call us you can provide your student ID number and a member of the team can look into your case specifically.

- Samantha
Original post by Ellie123.0
Submit replyAnyone applied to uel for PA course for Jan 2023 start, had an interview awaiting response. Anyone in the same predicament ?
Hello, I applied in the October applications, I received my interview offer on friday so my interview is in 2 weeks!! scary!!
Anybody had or got interviews for physician associate for university east London?
Original post by Han.ban24
Anybody had or got interviews for physician associate for university east London?

Hi yes I have an interview on Thursday. Have you or anyone else had their interview yet and does anybody know how many interviews they are holding and how many places they have available?
Original post by bookworm212
Hi yes I have an interview on Thursday. Have you or anyone else had their interview yet and does anybody know how many interviews they are holding and how many places they have available?

Good luck! Mines is Friday. I have no idea how many places they have
Reply 27
Hi everyone,
I have an interview thursday, has anyone received their link for the microsoft teams invitation to the interview yet? I haven’t. If you could let me know that would be great
Original post by jmoo99
Hi everyone,
I have an interview thursday, has anyone received their link for the microsoft teams invitation to the interview yet? I haven’t. If you could let me know that would be great

Hi I haven't received mine either yet!
Reply 29
Original post by bookworm212

(Original post by bookworm212)
I emailed last night asking when we will get the link, i will update you once they reply. How are u feeling about the interview? i’m quite nervous
Reply 30
They send the link a day before the interview.

The admission team said you will get the link on the day.
Reply 31
I had my interview on Monday. Received my link on Sunday. Also, I was told that they will let me know the result of the interview on 28th Nov.

All the best for your interviews.
Original post by jmoo99
(Original post by bookworm212)
I emailed last night asking when we will get the link, i will update you once they reply. How are u feeling about the interview? I’m quite nervous

Thank you! I've called admissions and they said that they will email me the link before my interview tomorrow but if i haven't got it an hour before my interview then I should call admissions again. I'm feeling nervous too about the interview but trying to not let it get to me.
I had my interview today, I feel like it went ok. Better than the QMUL one I had last week. How did everyone else find theirs?
I had my interview today, I feel like it went ok. Better than the QMUL one I had last week. How did everyone else find theirs?

Well done, glad it went well! Mines is tomorrow, any tips?

Hi I had mine today too and I felt the same. it will just be a nerve-racking wait to find out the outcome of our interviews and applications. Best of luck to everyone !
I think mine went okay too, i found the interviewer was really sweet. Did you guys do the post reflection task?
I just submitted mine
Hi, Did they ask you to submit the post interview reflection task after the interview?
Reply 39
Original post by Future PA
Hi, Did they ask you to submit the post interview reflection task after the interview?

I was wondering the same! Or do we just send reflection to the email they have provided on their interview guidance page?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending