The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Uel- physician associate 2023

Scroll to see replies

They didn’t ask me after the interview, but I have submitted it to the email they have provided. Just in case 😬
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
I can't believe we have to wait 2 weeks to hear the result 🤣 anyone know how many places there were?
I know it’s so nerve-racking, hopefully we hear back a bit quicker than that.

I think I read on their website that they have about 30 places.

Does anyone know when the actual start date is? Is it beginning or end of January?
Original post by Anonymous
I know it’s so nerve-racking, hopefully we hear back a bit quicker than that.

I think I read on their website that they have about 30 places.

Does anyone know when the actual start date is? Is it beginning or end of January?

Yer I seen 30. Assuming it will be the beginning
Reply 44
Has anyone received an offer or rejection so far?
Original post by UshmaT
Has anyone received an offer or rejection so far?

Not yet, but for those who interviewed later we were told we would find out the week of the 28th, so not much longer to wait lol
(edited 1 year ago)
anyone heard anything yet?
Reply 47
anyone heard anything yet?

Nope, but I'm thinking we will hear something anytime this week.
(edited 1 year ago)
I hope they don't make us wait till Friday....🤣
Reply 49
I know right! Did the interviewer tell you to check the portal this week or receive an email?
Original post by E.Bue
I know right! Did the interviewer tell you to check the portal this week or receive an email?

They didn't say so I've just been doing both, every hour...🤣
I had my interview on the on 17th November. I was told I would hear back the 28th.

Nothing. I also checked the portal.

Has anyone got an offer?

Also did people have to do a reflective essay? I saw to on the website but dont recall if it was mentioned in interview
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by MBol2000
I had my interview on the on 17th November. I was told I would hear back the 28th.

Nothing. I also checked the portal.

Has anyone got an offer?

Also did people have to do a reflective essay? I saw to on the website but dont recall if it was mentioned in interview

My interview was 11th November, I was told would hear the week of the 28th. So guessing it will be any day this week, hopefully soon tho!!
Yes I seen from comments on this post that most of us sent the reflective piece in.
Reply 53
Me too! Hopefully they won’t keep us waiting till the end of the week. Good luck :smile:
Original post by Han.ban24
They didn't say so I've just been doing both, every hour...🤣
Original post by E.Bue
Me too! Hopefully they won’t keep us waiting till the end of the week. Good luck :smile:

If we haven't heard by Friday I'll have to phone, need enough time to hand my notice in at work haha!! Good luck!!
I hope we get it soon as i need to find accommodation, what are u guys planning to do for accom?
Has anyone rang up yet yo ask when there will be an update?
I hope we get it soon as i need to find accommodation, what are u guys planning to do for accom?

Luckily I already live in London so will just be commuting if I get a place 🤞
Reply 58
Yeahh, still not heard back today. Fingerscrossed before friday.
Original post by Han.ban24
If we haven't heard by Friday I'll have to phone, need enough time to hand my notice in at work haha!! Good luck!!
Reply 59
I live in London too, so will be commuting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending