The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Uel- physician associate 2023

Scroll to see replies

I live in London too so I'll also be commuting. I called them up today and they said that if we haven't heard back from them by the end of the week then we should call them on Friday/the start of next. I really hope we hear back by tomorrow, the wait has been so so long !
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Original post by bookworm212
I live in London too so I'll also be commuting. I called them up today and they said that if we haven't heard back from them by the end of the week then we should call them on Friday/the start of next. I really hope we hear back by tomorrow, the wait has been so so long !

Oh gosh that doesn't sound good, next week!!! Surely they know people will have to sort accommodation and work their notice periods lol thanks for calling!!! Let's all hope by Friday we will knowwwwww
anyone heard anything yet ?
Nope, still nothing, I can't believe it :/
Reply 64
No not heard anything yet. I might email in the morning for an update.

Original post by Anonymous
anyone heard anything yet ?
Reply 65
Nope, nothing yet. Hope we all hear something positive tomorrow morning.
Hopefully we all receive good news really like how everyone keeps upto date on here I come here to get all my questions answered I’ve been calling almost everyday since Monday Thanks to everyone for answering questions
Reply 67
I’ve just emailed the school for an update. Let’s hope they get back to us today.
Original post by E.Bue
No not heard anything yet. I might email in the morning for an update.
I have just called they have said everyone who is now waiting is essentially on a waiting list and that admissions needs to get back to those who would be receiving an offer or not as all the 2023 offers have essentially been given out
I have just called they have said everyone who is now waiting is essentially on a waiting list and that admissions needs to get back to those who would be receiving an offer or not as all the 2023 offers have essentially been given out

Let me know if they tell anyone else the same thing because it felt strange that they have said this now considering I called practically everyday and they told me they have had a “backlash” of interviews not being finished
it’s weird that not one person on this forum has received an offer tho?
it’s weird that not one person on this forum has received an offer tho?

That’s exactly what I was thinking
Original post by AnonS2000
That’s exactly what I was thinking

if that’s the case that we are all on a waiting list too surely we should be emailed to let us know about that?
if that’s the case that we are all on a waiting list too surely we should be emailed to let us know about that?

Hopefully we’re given an email or something in the portal today this is too confusing
I just rang and they said to me that they have started to let people know from the 28th onwards and I just need to wait around for an update, they said they weren’t sure how long I will be waiting for
I just rang and they said to me that they have started to let people know from the 28th onwards and I just need to wait around for an update, they said they weren’t sure how long I will be waiting for

Thank you for the update
I know it’s literally been the most awful experience with this application process, I just think until next week we’re not hearing anything because each time I call someone says something different
Wow this doesn't sound good!! Hopefully they are going to actually start updating us...
Yeah it’s stressing me out, especially because i need to find accommodation too which is gonna be a pain over christmas
Yeah it’s stressing me out, especially because i need to find accommodation too which is gonna be a pain over christmas

Yer I get that! People need to work their notice as well so they aren't giving us much time!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending