The Student Room Group

Applying to medicine at University of Groningen,NL

Hello!
I'm an 18 year old student from Bulgaria 🇧🇬 and am planning to study medicine at Groningen. I'm searching for others like me to discuss the selection process.
hi
Original post by MartiPencheva
Hello!
I'm an 18 year old student from Bulgaria 🇧🇬 and am planning to study medicine at Groningen. I'm searching for others like me to discuss the selection process.

Hello, I am also thinking to apply to Groningen. Dead line for applications is mid Jan. My personal concern is the acceptance rate for international students...
Hello
I have also applied for medicine at Groningen. How is the application process going for you now?
Well, I am ready with my CV and the certificate for grades during high school and I am having my IELTS exam on 2nd December. The problem is i can't find any information about course descriptions. Do you know sth about that?
The website below has the links to the course descriptions for math, chemistry. biology and physics. Most programmes have syllabuses online and your textbooks for each subject so you can look for that and use them to fill it out.

https://www.rug.nl/education/bachelor/international-students/admission-and-application/application-admission-procedure/application-and-admission-procedure/application-documents

Tbh I also had to look really hard on the site. Also I didn’t fill the course descriptions because I did IB so it wasn’t required.
OMG thank you!
No problem
Goodluck on your exams!
How are you guys finding the study material?
Hi, I finally applied to university of Maastricht.
Good luck to all of us...
Reply 12
Hey guys, I'm planning on applying to Groningen's medical program in 2023. I've heard alot about the selection process, specifically you're given a lot to learn. Is that true? And if so what were you sent to learn.
Guys, I had 2 of my very close friends that they got an offer last year and the year before and they couldn't find a place to live...so they did not register to studies...the demand of housing there is triple the availability!!!!
Uh for Medicine?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending