The Student Room Group

Anybody else conditionally admitted to study medicine at Uni of Groningen?

Hi guys,

I received an email the other day informing me I had been conditionally admitted to the BSc Medicine course at the University of Groningen for 2022/2023 academic year. Obviously, my admission will depend on whether I do well and get a good ranking at the selection day even in February and my final grade results for my A Levels. It is a long process but Netherlands is my first choice for medicine as I am a Dutch national (currently living abroad) and the benefits would be in my favor.

So has anybody else applied to Groningen for medicine next year or is considering it or has already received their conditional acceptance letter like me? Would like to know and connect with people!

Best,

Abdikarim
Reply 1
Hi there, a shame that there isn’t wasn’t a response on here. I’m want to apply to Netherlands for medicine, what type of offer did u get in regards with you alevels. I am also a Dutch National living abroad and would like to attend a Dutch university. Would love to hear your experience!
Reply 2
Hi! Did you get accepted? I already have my a levels and would like to apply this year , what was the selection procedure like? Did you have to sit extra a levels?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending