The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Official Bangor University 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cheezu
Hi, I'm on the same course, lol! I've got an offer from them already so if it's any solace, they definitely do accept the C&G qualification. I sent my application quite early though, during the 15th Oct deadline.

I went the same way! Two vet med applications but ended up here and it is incredible here. You will love it. I promise you that
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Congratulations on getting your application in :smile: Hopefully you hear back soon!

Hi, sorry you haven't heard, thats pretty unusual. If you drop me a line at [email protected] with your UCAS number I can have a look :-)
Original post by Cheezu
Received my offer last night for the Zoology & Marine Biology Msci I referred to earlier in this thread :u: DDD offer and 4 merits

Great stuff, hope to see you in Sept!
Original post by Maisielytical
I went the same way! Two vet med applications but ended up here and it is incredible here. You will love it. I promise you that

You're making us blush! can't help but agree :-)
Original post by Ghostlady
Daughters applying for zoology with animal behaviour . Shes studying Biology, Geography and Psychology A level.
She visited the open day a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it :smile:

Great subject mix, good luck and glad you enjoyed your visit!
I applied to MSc Physician Associate and received an offer. I’m quite nervous because I’m not from Wales, I know my course does not have many people and Bangor from my research is a quiet city, it isn’t a lively as other cities. I’ve started looking for accommodation, if anyone can recommend accommodation for postgraduates, please let me know. :/
Original post by Maisielytical
Hi there! I am a first year zoology with primatology student at Bangor and we all do the same course first year so I can tell you she will love every second!

Hey, I’m thinking of doing zoology with primatology in 2024, i was wondering what the course is like, like how hard it is and stuff. I’m highly considering doing a private a-level biology to meet the course’s entry requirements so I was just wondering if it’s worth the effort.
im starting an insta gc for anyone going to bangor thats on a similar course or close accommodation to me, dm me if ur doing environmental conservation or living in ir around peris please! (you dont have to join the gc i just thought it would be nice since ive already found 2 other people!)
Hello, is anyone going to wrexham campus? I'm doing radiography hopefully

Quick Reply

Latest