The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Official Canterbury Christ Church University 2023 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kindacluelesss
Hi! I’ll be starting physician associate this September. It would be great to meet people who’re either studying this or will start this September. Thank you.

Hey! When was your interview and when did you hear back? I'm still waiting on a response!
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by daisyhillier0112
Hey! When was your interview and when did you hear back? I'm still waiting on a response!

Hi Daisy! We aren't able to post specific application details here so if you send an email to [email protected] they should be able to give you an update on this. You can also call the team on 01227 926699 :smile:

If there is anything else you'd like to know about CCCU just let us know!

- Luke
Reply 22
Hey. I’m starting this September too😊
Original post by Kay Iboko
Hey. I’m starting this September too😊

Hey Kay! Congratulations on your offer! :woo:

What course will you be studying? If you have any questions we are happy to help answer them!!

- Luke
Reply 24
Thank you. Physician associate studies 😊
Original post by Kay Iboko
Thank you. Physician associate studies 😊

Exciting times! What are you most looking forward too? :smile:

- Luke
Anyone else on here starting musical theatre this September?
Original post by philthepat23
Anyone else on here starting musical theatre this September?

Hey!

Just checking if you have joined the facebook group yet and asked? :smile:

Also congrats on your offer and we can't wait to welcome you to campus in September!!!

- LT
Original post by CCCUOfficial
Hey!

Also congrats on your offer and we can't wait to welcome you to campus in September!!!

- LT

Thanks! Yes I think I have. The only 'problem' with it is that 99% of the posts on there are people asking about CAS and visas... which from what I've read sounds like quite a stressful process hah
Original post by CCCUOfficial
Hey!

- LT

They declined me to join the group even though I agreed to the group rules and provided my student ID which is really annoying :/

I hope I'm not missing out on anything important!
Original post by pamelaaaaaaaa
They declined me to join the group even though I agreed to the group rules and provided my student ID which is really annoying :/

I hope I'm not missing out on anything important!

We will check with the admin team in this one for you! Also, you can contact [email protected] asking for them to get in touch to sort it all out. Say Luke asked you to email! :smile:
Hi everyone.

Hope results day went well for you last week. For anyone that got an offer and is now heading to Canterbury Christ Church University then you can find our freshers thread here -> Canterbury Christ Church University 2023.

EH

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending